I work in Elearning Development & LMS Administration, but I draw on a broad range of skills and experiences – in education, training and technology.
Elearning Development and LMS Administration
I’ve done corporate and healthcare related Elearning Development & LMS Administration with Articulate, Captivate and Lectora, and worked with Moodle, Cornerstone, IBM Kenexa, and in-house LMSs. I offer my clients the best in elearning software integrations: ex) Moodle inside Joomla via Joomdle OR WordPress as an LMS via LearnDash.
Some Elearning jobs I’ve held:
- Business Systems Analyst (Training) for Insitu (a Boeing Subsidiary)
- LMS Administrator & eLearning Developer at Oregon Health and Science University
- Learning Solutions Developer at GP Strategies building corporate e-learning for SunTrust Bank
- Moodle and WordPress administrator for Aperio International
- Moodle Developer for PostalJobPlacement.com and PostalJobsAuthority.com
- WordPress Developer and Web Administrator for ServeTrain.com
I have worked in web development and design for many years, so I can also work with code, set up web servers, and troubleshoot all things online.
My academic training involved studying Instructional Design in San Diego State University’s award winning Educational Technology Masters Degree program, and two other post-graduate level certifications verifying my training in and knowledge of adult learning theory and learning in general. I’ve also worked as a licensed elementary and secondary teacher and technology integration specialist in California and Oregon schools.
Some tools I work with:
Word Press, Learn Dash, Articulate Storyline, Lectora, Cornerstone, Moodle, Joomla, Photoshop, Flash, Mac OS, Windows, various 3D and game design tools.